This one-day training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of the implementation and management of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2010, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. The participant will learn the different components of a BCMS, including the BCMS policy, risk management, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
Who should attend?
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard
- Expert advisors in business continuty
- Managers responsible for implementing a BCMS
- To understand the fundamentals of business continuity
- To know the interrelationships between ISO 22301, ISO 27031 and the other business continuity standards as BS 25999
- To know the key components of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To introduce the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a BCMS
- To inderstand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To inderstand the stages of the ISO22301 or BS 25999 certification process